White Chip CC’s (also known as White Chip Cookies & Creams’)
It’s Summer, I like cookies & cream ice cream, and I like cookies. What’s better than an COOKIES & CREAM COOKIE (is that grammatically correct?). Well who cares, you need to make these. And now. Go.
Whisk together your flour, sugar, baking powder, and powdered milk. I like to throw it all in my kitchen-aid and let the mixer do the work.
In the meantime, throw your Oreo’s into a food processor and pulse them away until you get some chunks – don’t over process (unless that’s how you want your cookies to be, do you).
Throw your butter, egg, cream cheese, and vanilla extract into the flour and mix mix mix.
Mix until it comes together to a thick cookie-doughy consistency; see below 😉
Once the mixture is fully combined, throw in the chopped Oreo’s and white chips && mix them until the dough is fully combined. Roll into a log and wrap in ceran wrap. What I like to do is lay the ceran wrap on the counter, dump the dough and get it balled up into a log shape, about 18 inches long – making sure you clear out any deep wrinkles in the wrap. Stick it in the fridge for an hour (or 30 minutes if you can’t wait).
Once the dough’s been chilled – slice it into 24 pieces. Grab each slice, roll it up a little and lay it onto the baking sheet.
Bake for 12 minutes – not more, NOT LESS. Let them cool for about 15 minutes before digging in. It will set. Trust me.
Once you’ve served waiting time – dig in with a glass of milk. Yassss.
What you need:
2 c. all purpose flour
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 c. non-fat powdered milk
8 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 3/4 c. chopped Oreo’s (or your choice of sandwich crackers)
3/4 c. white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk your flour, sugar, baking powder, and powdered milk.
- Add in your softened butter, cream cheese, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix until it comes together into a ball.
- Fold in your chopped Oreo’s and which chocolate chips
- Roll into a log and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour (or at least 30 mins)
- Slice into 24 pieces and lay onto lined greased baking sheets
- Bake 12 minutes (NOT MORE. NOT LESS)
- Let cool for 15 mins before you enjoy.
Inspired by Inside BruCrew Life & Genius Kitchen